Florida - Virtual Trade Mission to Florida & Latin America
Time & Location
About the Event
Few areas can match the scale and scope Florida’s Industry Assets: competitive costs, favourable tax structure, business supporting policies, large and diverse talent pool (9.5m), comprehensive infrastructure, global connections and a huge market.
Did you know?
• Florida is the 17th largest global economy;
• has one of the world’s most extensive multi-model transportation systems featuring 20 commercial airports;
• 15 deep seawater shipping ports;
• multiple hubs allowing for high speed data transmission world-wide.
And is also home to:
• Over 400 bio-tech establishments;
• 350 pharmaceutical companies;
• over 690 Medical Development Organisations;
• it has an annual spend of 1.4bn$ on R&D
• Florida Universities are amongst the US’s top producers of STEM graduates;
• Florida boasts some of the top hospitals, Research Parks, Universities and Incubator and Accelerator facilities within the US;
• with strengths in Life Sciences, Information Technology, Aviation and Aerospace, Logistics and Cleantech.
Florida understands what it takes to do business and stands ready to welcome you.
If you are a Scottish company within the sectors mentioned above and you are interested in joining our trade mission to Florida, please follow the link below:
As part of this mission, you will take part in market awareness sessions in collaboration with our valued contacts and networks in Florida as well as be offered at least two B2B meetings matched based on your requirements with the support from our partners in the US.
Please note that there will be a restriction on the number of spaces available. If you are shortlisted for this mission there will be a non-returnable booking fee of:
• £100+VAT for Members
• £125+ VAT for Non-Members