High Impact Leadership Program (4 DAY PACKAGE)
November 7£400 – £480
Great leadership is about delivering results today and ensuring that they are sustainable for tomorrow. Successful leaders accomplish this by the direction, inspiring action, aligning resources and developing the capabilities of your team.
Leadership is knowing how to vary the application of these skills within the culture and during any environment change. By improving your effectiveness you will learn how to create and sustain team momentum and lead positively.
This interactive learning program is designed to motivate and energise the attendees putting the ‘wow’ into your business success through inspired leadership. We will introduce the cutting edge tools and techniques and encourage personal accountability for your learning. Our goal is to ensure you reach your full potential as one of the best leaders in Scotland.
Over the four days, these sessions will guide delegates away from ‘macro’ issues such as organisational structures and incentives, to more ‘micro’ topics such as leading your teams and people performance, as well as providing and using feedback to enhance your personal and professional growth. The program develop leadership capabilities and focuses on transforming experienced managers into leaders who will set direction and provide a results-oriented vision for their teams and individual employees.
Over the four days the participants will be guided through four key stages:-
Where are you now – your personal growth as a leader?
What does best practice / team performance look like?
What are the corporate visions and Values and are they aligned to the culture?
What am I going to do to embed the learnings?
Through follow-up contact after the program, it extends beyond your time on the course and provides you with valuable guidance as you implement your learning and personal action plans.
Who should attend?
This High Impact Leadership Program is designed for middle to senior managers, including those seeking to refresh their leadership skills. The program welcomes participants from all functions and departments within all kinds of companies, and will benefit a range of candidates – from high-potentials to experienced technical specialists who have come to leadership positions late in their careers.
- Explore frameworks for inspiring people and motivating them to perform better
- Communicating vision, direction and strategy
- Developing high-performance cultures
- Developing yourself with peer consulting and feedback
- Enhance your ability to obtain results through others by improving self-awareness, motivating your team and influencing your organisation
- Developing your team capabilities
- Developing others through effective coaching and mentoring
- Creating high-performance teams
- Gain clear insights into the strengths and weaknesses of your leadership style
- Developing interpersonal, communication and motivation skills
- Development of key learning into a personal development plan
- Follow up on your personal action plan after the program to check on the implementation process.
Program dates and content:
Thursday 7th November 2019
Day 1: Developing yourself and your leadership skills
The 1st part of the program will help you understand motivations. It will look at how organisational culture is shaped, and how your own behaviour and the behaviour of others will result in a positive and/or negative impact throughout the organisation . We will look at how to practise and obtain feedback on effective leadership behaviours.
The topics covered are:
- Boosting your resilience as a leader
- Communication excellence
- Personal growth and strengths analysis
- The impact of judgment and flexible thinking
- The cause and effect equation
Thursday 5th December 2019
Day 2 Creating and Leading effective Teams
The values and career orientations of your team and in your organisation are key when looking at sustainable growth. Your people/teams are the spokes which keep the wheels of your business running. As a leader it is essential that your influence creates a culture which nurtures great teams
The topics covered are:
- Diagnosing performance issues
- Coaching team members to achieve superior performance
- Developing and leading teams effectively
- Identifying, mentoring and empowering talent in your team and in your organisation
- Understanding and working with different motivations
Thursday 16th January 2019
Day 3 – Understanding your Culture,Values and Vision
This first part of the program is designed to help you understand and manage the formal and informal structures, incentive systems and the cultures that shape individual and group behaviour in organisations. The topics covered in this part include:
- How am I as a leader within the existing culture?
- Corporate values, vision and trust
- Understanding organisational culture and the effects on individual behaviour
- Understanding and developing or changing organisational cultures
Thursday 13th February 2020
Day 4 Embedding the learning
The final day culminates in an individual action plan to implement after the programme is complete. Participants will develop a personal action plan to enhance their management and leadership abilities, the execution of which is assured by a post programme follow-up. We will also look at how, with support, over the following year, the learnings after completion of this program we can offer your organisation support to ensure the four day impact program is embedded within your organisation for ongoing sustainable growth.
The topics covered are:
- Developing a personal action plan to bring your learning back into your work, supported by initial follow-up sessions
- Developing strategies to break down personal barriers to change that may prevent you from implementing your action plan and unlock your potential as a leader
- An ongoing onsite fast track leadership program for your organisation