Export Bootcamp for Service Companies
March 5 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Sign up for our export bootcamp to learn the essentials of international trade. This fast-paced programme will give you the insights and inspiration needed to produce an international plan to drive your company’s growth in 2018 and beyond.
In this one-day bootcamp, we’ll put you and your business through your paces and give you an overview of how to exploit new market opportunities. It’ll also help you compete on the international stage.
What’s in it for me?
This bootcamp is specifically designed for companies with a service. You’ll get a step-by-step guide to develop insights into the following key topics:
- Market analysis
• Market entry
The programme will also cover the following areas:
- International finance and contractual issues
• Guidance and inspiration from an experienced exporter to keep you on track
• One-to-one support from an export adviser
• Resource to develop your own online international action plan to implement into your business
The bootcamp is also the ideal setting to network with other like-minded Scottish businesses.
Online international plan
This is a working document for you and your business, which is secure and confidential. You can download your plan in PDF or Word format and it’s editable. You can send your plan to your designated adviser to ask for feedback.
You can register now to start using the tool before attending the bootcamp via: https://scottish-enterprise.com/services/do-business-outside-scotland/export-plan/apply
What will I learn?
The bootcamp will cover the following topics:
- How to effectively research and exploit international opportunities
• What market entry options are right for your business
• How to effectively navigate the contractual aspects of international from developing your international pricing strategy to what currency to be paid in
• How to develop your value pr