- This event has passed.
Export Bootcamp for companies with a product
February 14 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Sign up for our one-day export bootcamp to learn the essentials of international trade. This fast-paced programme will give you the insights and inspiration needed to produce a robust export plan to drive your company’s growth in 2018 and beyond.
During this one-day bootcamp, we’ll put you and your business through your paces to ensure you’re well-prepared to exploit new market opportunities and compete on the international stage. This bootcamp is specifically designed for companies with a product. Up for the challenge?
What’s in it for me?
You’ll get a step-by-step guide to develop insights into the following key topics:
- Market analysis
- Market entry
- International finance, contracts and logistics
- Guidance and inspiration from an experienced exporter to keep you on track
- Resource to develop your own online international action plan to implement into your business
- Plus, it’s the ideal setting to network with other like-minded Scottish businesses
Online Export Plan
This is a working document for you and your business, which is secure and confidential. You can download your plan in PDF or Word format and is editable. You can send your plan to your designated adviser to request feedback and comment.
You can register now to start using the tool prior to attending the bootcamp via: https://scottish-enterprise.com/services/do-business-outside-scotland/export-plan/apply
What will I learn?
• How to effectively research and exploit international opportunities
• What market entry options are right for your business
• How to effectively navigate export documentation, from developing your international pricing strategy to what currency to be paid in
• How to develop your value proposition for your international customer
• Next steps for your business
Who’s it for?
If you’re a company with a product based in Scotland and you’re interested in growing internationally, then export bootcamp is a good place to get started. It’s fully funded and open to all businesses, whatever size or sector, except for intermediaries or suppliers of international trade services.