- This event has passed.
Emarketplaces: Making it happen internationally
March 13 @ 9:30 am - 1:00 pm
Globally, over 400 e-Marketplaces operate in a variety of geographic and sector marketplaces online. Get guidance and advice to come up with a strategy for engaging with relevant e-Marketplaces.
This workshop looks at territories in more detail and where you should look to engage with customers. Major e-Marketplaces such as Amazon and eBay will feature significantly in this workshop.
This workshop will cover the following areas:
- The rise of e-Marketplaces
- Why it is a good idea to trade internationally through e-Marketplaces
- Which market place – Identifying the traits that suit your market and business
- e-Markeplace – attracting customers
- Payment, costs and fees
- Premium services – Prime
- Product feed, future trends
- Pricing – internal market competition
- Market place – internal SEO
- Paid search affiliates
- Product listing adverts
- Affiliate networks
As a result of attending this workshop you’ll have a clear understanding of market opportunities and your strategy for engaging with relevant e-Marketplaces.